USAA credit cards are top-rated according to a survey measuring customer experience in 2012. The survey conducted by the Temkin group rated customer experiences with 206 large companies. USAA ranked highest in meeting customers’ needs.
USAA World MasterCard® cardholders get great rates and no annual fee. USAA once catered to only military service personnel but you do not have to be in the military to apply for the USAA World MasterCard®.
Credit Score Needed
Consumers should have a minimum credit score of 640 for the best chances to get approved for the USAA World MasterCard®.
Benefits of the USAA World MasterCard®
Cardholders can enjoy variable rates as low as 9.9% APR on purchases, balance transfers and cash advances. Get cash back when you choose cash rewards and make up for the holidays by getting paid cash every January for the previous year’s purchases. There’s no limit to how much you can earn in a year. The more you use your card, the greater your rebate. Also get ongoing cash rebates up to 1.25% on your USAA MasterCard purchases.
Earn points toward purchases
- Get 2,500 rewards bonus points credited to your account after your first purchase.
- Earn one point for every dollar in credit card purchases with no cap or expiration date on points.
- Earn points toward air travel with no blackout dates, brand-name merchandise, gift certificates, cash or charitable donations.
- Redeem your rewards points anytime on usaa.com or from your mobile phone — with no redemption fee.
- Auto Rental Insurance from MasterRental®
- Worldwide Automatic Travel Accident Insurance
- Extended Warranty Protection for retail purchases
- Purchase Assurance Coverage for damage or theft of purchases